In most countries multinational companies and their products are becoming more and more important. This trend is seriously damaging our quality of life.Do you agree or disagree?Write at least 250 words.

In most countries multinational companies and their products are becoming more and more important. This trend is seriously damaging our quality of life.

Do you agree or disagree?

Write at least 250 words.

Nowadays, in era of globalization, multinational corporations playing significant role around the world. Some people concerning that products and production lines of these capital groups will cause damage to society. For example, release pollution, exploit labors, deforestation. Even though this point of view is right in some aspect, I still deny it. Here below are my reasons behind my opinion.

The first reason, foreign investments can turn to be both opportunities and risks, not only the latter. For instance, some cross border companies in my country created decent jobs for people. Moreover, because they care considerably about brand appearance, they tried to friendly with environment, and communities in area around their factories by spending money on activities which improve life qualities of children. Thus, even though some companies damaged people and environment, it is wrong to conclude that in overview all of them went that way.

For the second reason, it is not fair to say only multinational companies are the ‘villains’ because many case studies told us that national companies also have potential to exploit environment, communities, and consumers too. For example, government in my country limited foreign capital groups to invest in Bank business. As a result, native banks cooperated to exploit people by setting highest interest rate for borrower compare to other nations in same area. Thus, it is to say that whatever the companies is native or multinational, they all have potential to damage people.

In conclusion, we will miss a chance to grow up economics and life qualities of people if we see only bad side of investment from multinational corporations. Furthermore, it is not right to afraid only multinational but look over dangerous from companies inside country. It is to say that the appropriate way is how to encourage our political regime and authority to catch up opportunities and cope with risk from multinational investment, and provide mechanics which protect people from bad companies, not only multinational corporations.

multinational corporations playing significant role around the world.
multinational corporations are playing significant role around the world.

all of them went that way.
all of them went in that way.

for borrower compare to other nations in same area.
for borrower compared to other nations in same area.