Most people are not interested in how their food has been produced They only care about how much it cost How true is this statement What influences people when they buy food Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own know

Most people are not interested in how their food has been produced. They only care about how much it cost.
How true is this statement? What influences people when they buy food?
Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience.

Nowadays, in Indonesia has extremely different than before because there are so many unhealthy food. Sometimes seller doing everything to get more profit and also customer did not care about the food. Customer is only consider about the price without know how to seller produced their food. It makes danger to customer for their healthy.

Seller is the one responsibility to sell the food. As I know, sometimes seller doing everything to get big income. For instance, they are combination their food with something unhealthy like formalin. In Indonesia, meatball is one of food that seller to get income, they produced meatball with chemical which is unhealthy to our body, it caused cancer for long term.

The biggest influence to inhabitants to buy some food is a price. The cheapest price is making attract people to buy product, but they did not know the ingredient that product. The cheapest ingredient and unhealthy ingredient makes some food cheaper. Seller used factory color to create their food. It will be danger to our future life.

On one hand, governments take a part to responsibility unhealthy product. Indonesia has regulation about consumer protection, but in the real life this regulation is not used. As a result, seller who makes unhealthy food free to do their activity to produced unhealthy food.

In conclusion, I think is not only consumer fault to buy some unhealthy food, but government takes a responsibility in this case. If governments have done the good job to obedient the regulation about consumer protection, seller will not produce unhealthy food.

Sometimes seller doing everything to...
Sometimes sellers are doing everything to...

Sentence: Customer is only consider about the price without know how to seller produced their food.
Description: A preposition is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to without and know

Sentence: On one hand, governments take a part to responsibility unhealthy product.
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to responsibility and unhealthy

Sentence: As a result, seller who makes unhealthy food free to do their activity to produced unhealthy food.
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to to and produced

Sentence: If governments have done the good job to obedient the regulation about consumer protection, seller will not produce unhealthy food.
Description: The tag an adjective is not usually followed by the
Suggestion: Refer to obedient and the