As most people spend a major part of their adult life at work, job satisfaction is an important element of individual wellbeing.What factors contribute to job satisfaction?How realistic is the expectation of job sati fixation for all workers?

After graduating from universities ,most adult choose their career and live a contented life.They spend eight to ten hours per day working to earn money to live the life they want to be.people get job fulfillment , once they achieve : desired job position,Expected salary and work place that is closer to home.

First , every individual chose their career path in their school days .And they strive to achieve the academic goals to obtain graduation in the field of study they desired for like : Engineering,teacher,physician,musician,carpenter and others.Once they get hired for the position they wanted to be ,then they are happy and work sincerely to give respect for their work.

Next, "expected salary "plays a major role in an adult life , in order to have job satisfaction.Every one has different level of desires such as : to live in an ideal home,luxurious car and other.To pertain all of those materials they need more money .once they are settled in a work place which pays them good amount of pay ,then they are happy in their work.

Finally,job closer to home, makes an adult more satisfied in their employment.so ,they spend less time in commuting and spend more time with families and friends.In this way,they can live a life with better job fulfillment .

It is true ,only 50 to 60 % achieve their academic goal and obtain the employment they desired , from their school days.Rest of them need to look for jobs just to earn money to live.In that situation, they need to sacrifice many extraordinary life they dreamt of.This makes their life more disappointing and not delightful.

In conclusion,every adult need to strive hard to live a life they want to be.It all depends upon individual to find their dream jobs and live a contented life.

Sentence: After graduating from universities, most adult choose their career and live a contented life.
Description: The fragment adult choose their is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace adult with adults

Still have grammatical issues. Read a good grammar book.

Don't put a space before punctuation marks.
Always put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.