As most people spend a major part of their adult life at work, job satisfaction is an important element of individual wellbeing. What factors contribute to job satisfaction?How realistic is the expectation of job satisfaction for all workers?

As most people spend a major part of their adult life at work, job satisfaction is an important element of individual wellbeing.
What factors contribute to job satisfaction?
How realistic is the expectation of job satisfaction for all workers?

Excellent in life is the expectation one all of humans in the world. To get it, some people do the best such as taking a good job in mature age, and finding a suitable job to themselves is one of the ways. People would be enjoyed in workspace caused by something, include job partners, management, and finance. Although, in the fact, some workers feel worst with their activity in office, there are many employees worth with their work.

Some employees get pressure from an manager in their work area, and it would be uncomfortable to do their activity. According to result of the survey of BPS, a government organization that has job description to collect information about civilization, provides data about a third of worker feel boring with their environment in office. It is caused by unbalance between job responsible and income that they receive, and then they would think to search another job.

However, people, who is comfort with their job, receive positive effect in their life - happy and delight. According to Kompas, national newspaper in Indonesia that had surveyed 50.000 employees in some countries in 2012, was report 50 % of worker feel wellbeing with their job. They are not feel stressful with their activity in office because employers of their company give more achievement to themselves when they do a great job. It makes worker spirit to doing the greatest in their work.

In conclusion, condition of job area influence to mood employees. To build good relations in their company, employers should provide good management to their functionary. It could develop their company and improve job enthusiasm of worker.

Sentence: Excellent in life is the expectation one all of humans in the world.
Description: Can you re-write this sentence?

Sentence: According to result of the survey of BPS, a government organization that has job description to collect information about civilization, provides data about a third of worker feel boring with their environment in office.
Description: The fragment worker feel boring is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace feel with verb, past tense

Sentence: It is caused by unbalance between job responsible and income that they receive, and then they would think to search another job.
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to job and responsible

Sentence: They are not feel stressful with their activity in office because employers of their company give more achievement to themselves when they do a great job.
Description: The fragment company give more is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace give with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular