As most people spend a major part of their adult life at work job satisfaction is an important element of individual wellbeing What factors contribute to job satisfaction How realistic is the expectation of job satisfaction for all workers

As most people spend a major part of their adult life at work, job satisfaction is an important element of individual wellbeing.What factors contribute to job satisfaction?How realistic is the expectation of job satisfaction for all workers?

In adulthood people spend major part of their time in work place, therefore it is very important to be satisfied with their job. When it comes to job satisfaction variety of factors exist, in following i will discuss the contributing factors that make a person satisfied with his or her job and furthermore, whether job satisfaction for everyone is a realistic idea.

First of all, we must note that contributing factors to job satisfaction is not same for everyone, every individual according to his or her interests may have different factors for job satisfaction. Now let see what are the job ...

Sentence: However, the fact is we don't always find the job that satisfies us.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to is and we