AS MOST PEOPLE SPEND A MAJOR PART OF THEIR ADULT LIFE AT WORK,JOB SATISFACTION IS AN IMPORTANT ELEMENT OF INDIVIDUAL WELL BEING .WHAT FACTOR CONTRIBUTE TO JOB SATISFACTION FOR ALL YOUR WORKERS.

Job is a part and parcel of every individual life where they get engaged in particular work to earn their livelihood.A law is passed for every individual who is above 18 year can do job.Adult is a stage where an individual earn for both present and future life.I believe job satisfaction act a vital role in individual well being.

A scientist discover a theory that is "every action have equal and opposite reaction"so the theory itself states that,the action we put in job should give satisfactory outcome.The factor which contribute to job satisfaction is respect,payment and recognition.If these three factors are given along with the dedication and hard-work of one's individual,better will be the well being of both individual and the premise he works.Human being seek these factors for their deeds.

let take an example,a worker who serve a company for almost a decade with no promotion,no salary increment and recognition toward his deed will definitely make him or her to resign from that company to seek a job with better facilities.

Job satisfaction fails to be provided in a job place which is developing.But time doesn't matter,workers hard-work should be taken into consideration and recognition for his performance can be done by providing achievement certificate and promotion of post regardless of financial support.

In conclusion,whatever we do satisfactory play a major role in financial,social and health well being.job is a platform to every individual for their own livelihood and name so satisfaction is must.

Sentence: Adult is a stage where an individual earn for both present and future life.I believe job satisfaction act a vital role in individual well being.
Description: The fragment satisfaction act a is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace act with verb, past tense

Sentence: A scientist discover a theory that is 'every action have equal and opposite reaction'so the theory itself states that,the action we put in job should give satisfactory outcome.
Description: The fragment scientist discover a is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace discover with verb, past tense

Sentence: let take an example,a worker who serve a company for almost a decade with no promotion,no salary increment and recognition toward his deed will definitely make him or her to resign from that company to seek a job with better facilities.
Description: The fragment who serve a is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace serve with verb, past tense

Write the essay with more vocabulary words. You have 40 minutes.

Leave a blank space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.