As most people spend a major part of their adult life at work,job satisfaction is an important element of individual wellbeing.What factors contribute to job satisfaction?How realistic is the expectation of job satisfaction for all workers?

As most people spend a major part of their adult life at work,job satisfaction is an important element of individual wellbeing.

What factors contribute to job satisfaction?

How realistic is the expectation of job satisfaction for all workers?

Many adult people spend a lot of time engaged in particular work. But it is a well-known fact that for the great majority of people an important element of personal well-being is a satisfied job. There are some benefits that support to the job satisfaction.

First and foremost, the most important for every worker is a payment. If this fact combines well with the enjoyment of the work, it will positively affects on the employee’s mood and productivity. It will maintain him to do the work well without any stress. And, of course, the salary must be paid in time.

Moreover, another good thing of satisfaction of your job is the conditions around you. It is a good thing to do well with colleagues. But mostly with worker’s manager. Theirs attitude and respect will make comfortable surroundings in your work place. If you get on well with each other, it will impact on your progress of your job.

What is more, a supervisor should be fair and sometimes should give you a rest day, or he shouldn’t maximize the working day, it must be optimal. Everything should be done under the law.

But if it is time to make a choice, you should be more realistic and have to know that the more world changes the more lazy people become and don’t want to work hard, they only want to have a good income without doing anything. Therefore choose the job, that combines all you desires and our world-changing facts.

Sentence: Theirs attitude and respect will make comfortable surroundings in your work place.
Description: A pronoun, possessive is not usually followed by a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to Theirs and attitude