AS most people spend a major part of their adult life at work,job satisfaction is an important element of individual wellbeing.what factors contribute to job satisfaction?How realistic the expectation of job satisfaction for all workers?

AS most people spend a major part of their adult life at work,job satisfaction is an important element of individual wellbeing.

what factors contribute to job satisfaction?
How realistic the expectation of job satisfaction for all workers?

Most people around the world do various kind of jobs to lead a better life.But it is controversial whether they are satisfied with their jobs or not.Although everyone should have to be about the woks,it depends on several factors.I'll explain those factors in following paragraphs.

a number of factors area associated with job contentment of a person.The dominant factor which effects on this is remuneration.No one does any work without expecting a reward.In other words, those who get enough salary from the job can be happy about the the work they done and some are getting meager salary which is not sufficient to fulfill their expectations.It helps to loose the complacency of the job.