as most people spend a major part of their adult life at work,job satisfaction is an important element of individual well being.what factors contribute to job satisfaction?how realistic is the expectation of job satisfaction for the workers.

as most people spend a major part of their adult life at work,job satisfaction is an important element of individual well being.what factors contribute to job satisfaction?
how realistic is the expectation of job satisfaction for the workers.

With the passage of time jobs are holding a very great magnitude in populated world. However, there are many questions rise on jobs satisfaction. On of all is what are the factors of jobs satisfaction. In today's stressful globe this satisfaction of jobs is an even greater priority. Below light will be shed upon its factors and to know whether these expectations of factors are real or not.

Firstly, the foremost factor emerges in everyone mind when we think about job satisfaction is Salary. If a person is getting an handsome salary from his job, he would be fully satisfied because with the money all his and his family needs can be fulfilled. He will have the vistas to lead a comfortable life in inflation world. Second factor is that if an individual is getting proper time to spend with his family after the job, then this job can be assert as the satisfied work. Apart from this, person doing his job with full interest and he is happy in doing that work can also be defined as satisfied job. Another factor is the good environment prevailing in the work office, then one would have the keen to do job and would ultimately be fully satisfied by it.

Ulterior, expectations of jobs satisfactions for all the workers depend on person to person. It mainly depend on the qualification of the worker and work experience then there will be a shower of all the factors described above on him. The expectations of jobs satisfaction will be realistic. However, in today competitive and inflation world all the factors will not be achieved of the job satisfaction for the non-degree holders and non-work experience. Apart from this, because of unemployment the expectations of job satisfaction are not always sterling.

In a conclusion, there is exigency of toiling hard to achieve all the factors of jobs satisfaction. With dedication and hard work one can write their names in the golden words of the success.

Don't put a space before punctuation marks.
Always put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.