Most writers of fiction do not earn enough money to live from their writings Do you think government should give them financial assistance to help encourage good literature you should give reasons for your answer using your own ideas and experience

Most writers of fiction do not earn enough money to live from their writings.Do you think government should give them financial assistance to help encourage good literature?

you should give reasons for your answer using your own ideas and experience.

Everybody in the world, love to read friction books and we can say that these books have approached the large population of the world better than other present mediums .Yes, there are many people who like different kinds of friction novels such as action, romantic thrillers,superheroes etc.We guys enjoy reading these books but we never care to know about the authors of these novels and how miserable their life is without any finance. I don't think authors write these novels just because this is their hobby.

Although authors of such novels usually,lives a very normal life may be below povert...

Sentence: So,author shows the world from their point of view through using some information from the lives of common mans and this help us to understand our surrounding more accurately then before.
Description: The fragment this help us is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace help with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular

Read this sentence, it is one sentence and it is one paragraph too:

'Therefore,these people should be given some financial help in their lives and government can do this in several ways such as to raise the concern about the writing government should increase the work place of the writer and pass a law to press editors for paying half of the sale of novel to these writers or they can give authors part time job in all government sectors were writing work is done etc.'

It is too long.

and one thing, you didn't organize the essays well. It is better to have writing pattern like this:

para1: introduction. your opinion here. like you agree A or B
para2: reason 1
para3: reason 2
para4: reason 3
para5: conclusion.

Read those GMAT/GRE top essays to see how people argue.

Let us know if you didn't get the points.