Music is one of the most important art forms What is it s significance in the world today Do you believe that more modern forms of music have superseded the more traditional forms of music

Music is one of the most important art forms. What is it’s significance in the world today? Do you believe that more modern forms of music have superseded the more traditional forms of music?

Music is one of the things we can find in nature. Every culture have different kind of music in every time and people listen to them. There are various type of music such as traditional music, modern music, etc. Today, music become modern and some people thinks modern form of music is more popular than traditional kind.

In my opinion, music is become one of part in our live. Everybody listen to music. Researches shows music have a lot of advantage. Firstly, we can listen to music for relaxation. For example, if we listen to the sound of the ocean, we will have a good dream. Secondly, music a tools for communication between people. People do not understand every language, but they can feel the music. Finally, music change our life. Music is important part of a culture. If music change, consequently, our culture and life will be change.

Nowadays, some people think traditional music is not as popular as modern music. In our society, young people listen to modern music such as pop or hip hop and older people like to listen traditional. We can't say traditional is not useful anymore because modern music is use traditional. We have a lot of band that try to use traditional music in new ways because of young people.

In conclusion, I must say both traditional and modern music are important in our life. We can't forget none of them and we can't say which one is more popular and useful in our life.

Sentence: Researches shows music have a lot of advantage.
Description: The fragment Researches shows music is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace shows with verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive

entence: Finally, music change our life.
Description: The fragment music change our is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace change with verb, past tense

Read other top scored essays and

Write the essay with more vocabulary words.