Music is played in every society and culture in the world today.some people think that music brings only benefits to individuals and societies. Other, however think that music can have a negative influence on both. Discuss both these views and give your o

Music is played in every society and culture in the world today.some people think that music brings only benefits to individuals and societies. Other, however think that music can have a negative influence on both. Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

These days, there are different kinds of music that have both negative and positive influence on people who listen to them. It is clear that any societies have special tradition music which are produced through different kinds of tradition instruments and these musics not only are used in many kinds of tradition ceremonies that are hold in these societies but they also are the best symbols of the musics country and when the people listen to them and share them among each other these days, in fact, they help to broadcast their culture and keep it alive through these tradition musics that is being produce by unknown musicians which would not be if the people did not pay decent attention to these musics and and did not use them in their tradition ceremonies.

On the other hand, there is some music which is produce by some one who likes to release voice pollution. Moreover, this people who produce some musics just for voice pollution little by little impact on people favorites and even lead to many different kinds of psychological problems in their societies which is why advent irreversible damage in long term.

In conclusion, I think music can have both negative and positive effects on individuals and societies. If people try to select some certain musics that are produced by unknown companies, they can take advantages of these choice and reap the benefits like being calm down or getting good feeling by listening them which would never happened if they listen to any musics that are made by anyone who have psychological problem and like to release voice pollution.

Sentence: It is clear that any societies have special tradition music which are produced through different kinds of tradition instruments and these musics not only are used in many kinds of tradition ceremonies that are hold in these societies but they also are the best symbols of the musics country and when the people listen to them and share them among each other these days, in fact, they help to broadcast their culture and keep it alive through these tradition musics that is being produce by unknown
Description: The fragment tradition music which is not usually followed by are
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace are with is

Sentence: musicians which would not be if the people did not pay decent attention to these musics and and did not use them in their tradition ceremonies.
Description: The token and is not usually followed by a conjunction, coordinating
Suggestion: Refer to and and and

Sentence: On the other hand, there is some music which is produce by some one who likes to release voice pollution.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to is and produce

Sentence: Moreover, this people who produce some musics just for voice pollution little by little impact on people favorites and even lead to many different kinds of psychological problems in their societies which is why advent irreversible damage in long term.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to this and people
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to people and favorites