my parents my best teacher

my parents my best teacher

my parents my best teacher

PARENTS ARE THE BEST TEACHERS

The teacher is very important it is because they are learning we about all thing in the world. From they we are not know to be know example from teacher is our parent or family. When I was birth, the peoples who are I know my family. And when I have to study thing all the world, they who are patience, learn all of them to me such as: they learn me walk, eat ways, learn play bicycle and until now they always keep teach me though I was ever adult. They learn to me how is the way attitude is good and they give me education.

I would say that parents are our very first teacher, with great patience pass down the essential knowledge that we need in order join. They always give support when their children need it. Besides knowledge, we need experience. They have experience more than children. It is because they are first life so they are know about life, from knowledge and education which they give sure will guide we to be more than life. From it to, we know how we keep attitude in social. Parents are the best teacher because they wish their children a success and they do not teach them bad things. They always give example good, because so that their children do not something wrong and can result in their children is lose future.

The family is collection the people which have decline blood, include family is father, mother, sister, brother, and the rest. Since we birth, we already know with family, from young until adult they always keep land teach many things about life. In life, the family is very important. It is because many people who broken heart the family make individual not get happiness. So, they usseful their life with useless without aim life.I have my family, I very love them I have my father, mother, sisters and brothers. From them, I numerous learn about life. They always support with I do for in positif think and when I get conclusion, I always ask to them. It is because they are sure to know more than me and they always have to time to me.

Friends are very important too but when I have to choice between friend or family, of course I choice family. Besides they always own for me, they also the people who the first time I know. They know everything about me that unknown my friends but different with my family, with them, I can talk everything I want without feel afraid. And when I do something wrong, they always remember me that what I do is wrong and they give advice.

I think, the parents are the best teacher because with them, I can learn more about life. I am very lucky girl because I have family who are complete and we always own for me advice love me anytime I want.

Sentence: From they we are not know to be know example from teacher is our parent or family.
Description: A preposition is not usually followed by a pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to From and they

When I was birth,
When I was born,

will guide we to be more than life.
will guide us to be more than life.

They always give example good,
They always give good examples ,

Sentence: Since we birth, we already know with family, from young until adult they always keep land teach many things about life.
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular is not usually followed by a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to we and birth
Description: The fragment land teach many is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace teach with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular

Sentence: It is because many people who broken heart the family make individual not get happiness.
Description: A WH-pronoun, nominative is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to who and broken
Description: An adjective is not usually followed by a negator
Suggestion: Refer to individual and not

Sentence: So, they usseful their life with useless without aim life.I have my family, I very love them I have my father, mother, sisters and brothers.
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to they and usseful
Description: A qualifier, pre is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to very and love

Sentence: From them, I numerous learn about life.
Suggestion: Refer to I and numerous

Error: usseful Suggestion: useful

Sentence: They always support with I do for in positif think and when I get conclusion, I always ask to them.
Error: positif Suggestion: ?