name the advantages of three of the following as media for communicating information. State which you consider to be the most effective.comic- books- radio- television- film- theatre-

name the advantages of three of the following as media for communicating information. State which you consider to be the most effective.
comic- books- radio- television- film- theatre-

Today, it is evidently noticed that public awareness regarding communications and social information, has essentially increased in comparison with a recent past. However, vivid media are very time-consuming, it could be seen as a valid means of informative equipment.

A chief advantage of books is that they are proper for individuals who don't have adequate time to watch TV or listen to radio or go to theatre. A powerful writer can attract every look to his/ her masterpiece irrespective of what social tendency is. Whereas it seems frustrating to read a whole novel or a particular biography, it is more readily for some than involving themselves to mass media.

Another efficient option could be film for who have the time, especially supporters of stars and fictions. Films are an intensified tool in todays' life for affecting people's attitude and approach. Many do believe that if a nation has to alter its culture, producing films and illustrating it, is counted as the best method of "soft war". For instant, a sample of an effective film can be training branches comprises videos which are purchased by students every day in social networks.

Last but not least, television is a popular media that many have been addicted to it as a daily remedy. Advocates of TV, can explore a novel world just by turning it on and attain information while enjoying their show. It became more available when people found it reasonable to access whatever they need, from news to entertainments, by having just a magic box. As times are spent under the reign of TV, it could be prepared tastefully.

Brief and to the point, with respecting all cited media, it could be said that TV is known as the most effective due to the fact that it is more accessible and more variable. All and all, it is always wise to live in balance rather than extremes, so all these media can be considered as useful in their allocated time.

Sentence: For instant, a sample of an effective film can be training branches comprises videos which are purchased by students every day in social networks.
Description: The fragment branches comprises videos is rare