New developments in agriculture include factory farming and creation of new fruits and vegetables. Many people believe however, that huge industrial farms and genetically modified plants are dangerous and that we need to go back smaller, more natural farm

Essay topics: New developments in agriculture include factory farming and creation of new fruits and vegetables. Many people believe however, that huge industrial farms and genetically modified plants are dangerous and that we need to go back smaller, more natural farming. Do you agree with the developments in farming?

Tessy James's picture

With the advancement in technology, changes are happening in all walks of life. As a result, scientists have developed new plants and farmers are using more macheineries and growing bigger crops and herds. However, some people are worried about the effects of these developments on people and on the environment. in my perception, although, we cannot go back completely to the ancient methods of farming, we need to be careful with our farming.

Agriculture needs to develop. We need more food for the worlds increasing population. Innovation in agriculture such as, mechanical farming and the creation of genetic engineering for more food and vegetables may be the only way to feed the ever surgi ...

Note: Only testbig VIP readers can access the full content of this essay.

Subscribe now as testbig VIP readers and get unlimited access to essays on the top list.