Essay topics: New developments in agriculture include factory farming and creation of new fruits and vegetables. Many people believe however, that huge industrial farms and genetically modified plants are dangerous and that we need to go back smaller, more natural farming. Do you agree with the developments in farming?
With the advancement in technology, changes are happening in all walks of life. As a result, scientists have developed new plants and farmers are using more macheineries and growing bigger crops and herds. However, some people are worried about the effects of these developments on people and on the environment. in my perception, although, we cannot go back completely to the ancient methods of farming, we need to be careful with our farming.
Agriculture needs to develop. We need more food for the worlds increasing population. Innovation in agriculture such as, mechanical farming and the creation of genetic engineering for more food and vegetables may be the only way to feed the ever surgi ...
Subscribe now as testbig VIP readers and get unlimited access to essays on the top list.
- Write a report for a university lecturer describing the information below.•You should write at least 150 words.•You should spend about 20 minutes on this task. (80)
- q.....You are advised to spend a maximum of 20 minutes on this task.The graph below gives information on wages of Somecountry over a ten-year period. Write a report for a university tutor describing the information shown. (90)
- q.......The graph below shows the different modes of transport used to travel to and from work in one European city in 1960, 1980 and 2000.Write a report for a university lecturer describing the information below.•You should write at least 150 words.•You (100)
- The diagram below shows the water cycle, which is the continuous movement of water on, above and below the surface of the Earth. (96.66670000000001)
- The diagram below shows the typical stages of consumer goods manufacturing, including the process by which information is fed back to earlier stages to enable adjustment.Write a report for a university lecturer describing the process shown.•You should wri (95)
- Q....Many people think that international travel will decrease in future. Do you think it is a positive development? Give examples from your experience. (86.66670000000001)
- The chart below shows the amount of money per week spent on fast foods in Britain. The graph shows the trends in consumption of fast foods.Write a report for a university lecturer describing the information shown below.•You should write at least 150 words (92.5)
- q...The diagram below shows the typical stages of consumer goods manufacturing, including the process by which information is fed back to earlier stages to enable adjustment.Write a report for a university lecturer describing the process shown.•You should (83.33329999999999)
- The climograph below shows average monthly temperatures and rainfall in the city of Kolkata (or Calcutta). (90)
- The charts below show the number of Japanese tourists travelling abroad between 1985 and 1995 and Australia's share of the Japanese tourist market.Write a report for a university lecturer describing the information shown below.•You should write at least 1 (66.66670000000001)