News editors decide what to broadcast on television and what to print in newspapers. What factors do you think influence these decisions? Do we become used to bad news? Would be better if more good news was reported?

News has a important role in a human life in constantly developing world. People can take information from different sources, for example,television, internet, magazines, newspapers and so on. In my opinion, if news editors transmit information correctly, they will obtain a lot of viewer and listener. On the other hand, bad news is able to attract people easily.

It has often been said that "Good news is bad news". Indeed, people are more interested in bad news than good news. Therefore, news editors try to broadcast bad news for not removing their viewers and listeners. Bad events obviously occur around the world day by day, so people want to know why it happened, who did it, how is this event happened etc. Without a doubt, good news is better but bad news sells. In my perspective, news editors must try transmit some good news, for example, invention a new tool, about some holidays and so on. By this way, they can be popular among people. Furthermore, to watch one's successful story on TV, it might encourage million of people. Apparently, this paragraph demonstrates that how news editors can gain audience.

To sum up, we can decide that bad news dominates the media and makes us immune to it. By contrast, positive news is scarce but most of it would be appreciated.

Minimum 250 words wanted.