News Paper Today

News Paper Today

News papers provide vivid picture of the current culture, economy and politics etc. it holds a significant place, providing plethora of information for the seekers who search new news daily or often. It’s common that the content of the newspaper is similar to one to another. Therefore, it helps readers to get relevant information of on going procedures by only buying one newspaper in the weekends.

Though it provides massive information to the society, the validity and the consequences have pros and cons. Though the political articles provide the image of Sri Lankan politics, the ideas differ due to the biasness of the authors, of some selected newspapers. Overall, the economy can be taken if readers go through relevant articles in it. Stemming from that, publishing entertainment articles helps attention grabbing of readers effectively. Kiddies’ session helps children to strength their existing knowledge further.

Despite of these contributions, it supports to cement the evil side of the society. For an instant, especially, most of the articles which are based on crimes arouse sexual desire among readers. As a result, the numbers of crimes and rape incidents have been comparatively increased today than before. Despite it helps the information to readers to be protected from offenders, the idea directs people to be sexually aroused.