now a days families are not as close as they used to be in past what are the causes and solutions to solve this problem

now a days families are not as close as they used to be in past what are the causes and solutions to solve this problem?

family play a phenominal role in everyone's life.it is a fact we do not choose our family they are god gifted to us but these days,there are no strong harmonious relations between members of the family,so that families are not as close they were in the past.there could be many cause and remedy behind this fix,so i would like to discuss root cause behind differences and give solution to this problem.

to commence with,generation gap is gigantic factor for this problem as there is lot of difference between thinking of youth and late adulthood so,they do not prefer to spend time with each other...

Sentence: family play a phenominal role in everyone's life.
Description: The fragment family play a is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace play with verb, past tense

Sentence: Mostly youngster prefer to live in nuclear families rather then joint families on account of they do not want any interfarence of their parents or gaurdians, each and every individual wants to be on their own opinion and life style of living which may vice_versa of customs or marals of late adulthood.
Description: The fragment Mostly youngster is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace Mostly with adjective
Description: The token of is not usually followed by a pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to of and they

Error: phenominal Suggestion: No alternate word

Error: marals Suggestion: morals
Error: gaurdians Suggestion: guardians
Error: interfarence Suggestion: interference

Sentence: Childern are busy in their studies or in extra coaching like touchions, dance classes, yoga classes, singing classes etc. Parents are busy in their own works, no one as time for each other due to these reasons, childern use to spend their leisure time on computers like playing vedio games, internet, watching movies.
Error: touchions Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: childern Suggestion: children
Error: vedio Suggestion: veil

Sentence: Thus, these sercumstances play role of dividing them.
Error: sercumstances Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: to bridge the gap between family member, we should take remedial measures continuously, one should spend free time with their children by having meal together, oraganizing some familiy function in their home or having great fun by inviting friend, kith and kins or enjoying some music, dance with them it may reduce the difference or some other conditions like have reaguler contact by vedio calling, chating, making phone calls etc such little preventions will be taken by every individual then it
Error: familiy Suggestion: family
Error: vedio Suggestion: veil
Error: kith Suggestion: kit
Error: oraganizing Suggestion: organizing
Error: reaguler Suggestion: regular
Error: chating Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: to sum up, i would like to mention that both should take part in it and every individual must share joint responsiblity to eradicate these problems.
Error: responsiblity Suggestion: responsibility

Don't put a space before punctuation marks.
Always put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.

Always capitalize the first letter of a sentence.

Don't forget punctuation marks.