NOW DAYS PEOPLE ARE BECOMING MORE VIOLENT AND GIVE LESS RESPECT TO OTHER AS THEY USED TO.WHAT ARE THE REASON AND SOLUTION OF THIS PROBLEM.

in this rampant age of modernism people are becoming more straight forward and feel less important to give respect to the other people weather they are older from them or not .mostly the youngster of this fast era seems to use more anti-violent behavior with others.many reason are thought to be behind this problem and here in this essay we will discuss some of the prominent reason behind it and some sound solution to root out this problem

first and foremost,boarding schools are thought to be the major cause of this problem because children need to be installed moral ethics from their childhood so that they can become a good human being but instead of teaching them good manners parents send their children to boarding schools where they attain immense knowledge but remain with lack of moral ethics and use violent behavior in their later life.what is more,some children's parents set bad example in front of them by giving worst respect to their parents ,in other words,children are being inspired by their own home's environment to use anti violent behavior

further emphasizing on my point of view,now days people got much work load which do not allow them to spend time with their family and extra pressure of work irritate them and lead them towards the anti-violent behavior . along with work,people have become keen to spend their free time in front of electronic gadgets such as t.v. ,computer etc. which make them more rude and become the trigger of violent behavior towards other.furthermore, families now days are getting integrate in nuclear families due to that their are less older people to give exact guideline to the younger member of the family

some important measure need to be taken to root out this problem. to start with,along with work,people should give equal preference to spend time with their family to get rid of stress so that they can relax themselves and can have some fun. adding to it,parents and grand parents should understand their duties and plenty of time should be spent by the parents with their children in order to install good manners in them so that they can become a good human when they will become adult

After doing great deal of thought and deliberations with my self, i have come to that point ,growing trend of anti-violent behavior of people is a great menace for the peaceful world. an individual need to think upon this and need to give 100 percent of his effort to make himself a good inhabitant and should behave well with others so that the people who are are associated with him can learn a lesson from him

Sentence: further emphasizing on my point of view,now days people got much work load which do not allow them to spend time with their family and extra pressure of work irritate them and lead them towards the anti-violent behavior . along with work, people have become keen to spend their free time in front of electronic gadgets such as t.v. , computer etc. which make them more rude and become the trigger of violent behavior towards other. furthermore, families now days are getting integrate in nuclear
Description: The fragment , now days is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace now days with nowadays

Sentence: families due to that their are less older people to give exact guideline to the younger member of the family
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a determiner, possessive
Suggestion: Refer to that and their

Sentence: in this rampant age of modernism people are becoming more straight forward and feel less important to give respect to the other people weather they are older from them or not. mostly the youngster of this fast era seems to use more anti-violent behavior with others.many reason are thought to be behind this problem and here in this essay we will discuss some of the prominent reason behind it and some sound solution to root out this problem
Error: people weather Suggestion: people whether

Don't put a space before punctuation marks.
Put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.

Always capitalize the first letter of a sentence.