Nowadays, food has become easier to prepare. Has this change improved the way people live?

Technological and scientific advancements have revolutioned the food industry, blessing us with wide variety of food products which are also often sold in ready to cook form, though it facilitates the meal preparation,our health has taken a hit.

on the brighter side, genetically modified food like meat and vegetables last longer, making frequent visits to market a thing of the past. Furthermore these products are already cleaned, cut and packaged in small sizes enabling quicker consumption.

Introduction of various appliances like Microwaves and Refrigerators have really transformed the peoples' lifestlyle, also made the life lot easier, especially for working people, availability of lots of microwaveable meals have enabled people to reduce the time spent in Kitchen and refridgerators have made it possible to prepare the food required for couple of days and eat it whenever they want to without worrying about the food getting spoiled. also appliances like electric mixer and dishwashers have further made the cooking into a more enjoyable experience.

Moreover our health has also become a victim of this food revolution. Research by many scientists have proved that overuse of certain chemicals in our food has sparked a wave of cancer and allergies, which were a rare occurances a few decades ago. In addition,with technologically-advanced machines supporting food industry, fast food outlets have come up in every cornor of the globe. In turn this has resulted in increase in obesity,diabetes and cardiovascular diseases to worringly high level.

In the nutshell, current changes regarding food preparation have not necessarily improved our lifestyle. Since certain eating habits have the potential to negatively effect our health in the long term. It is necessary we use our prudence before giving in to current food trends.

Sentence: Technologocal and scienfic advancements have revolutioned the food industry, blessing us with wide variety of food products which are also often sold in ready to cook form, though it facilitates the meal preparation,our health has taken a hit.
Error: scienfic Suggestion: scientific
Error: revolutioned Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Moreover introduction of various applliance like Microwave owens and Refridgerators have really transformed the peoples'lifestlyle, also made the life lot easier, especially for working people, availability of lots of microwaveable meals have enabled people to reduce the time spent in Kitchen and refridgerators have made it possible to prepare the food required for couple of days and eat it whenever they want to without worrying about the food getting spoiled. also appliances like electic mixer
Error: refridgerators Suggestion: refrigerators
Error: owens Suggestion: ?
Error: applliance Suggestion: appliance
Error: electic Suggestion: electric

Sentence: Research by many scientists have proved that overuse of certain chemicals in out food has sparked a wave of cancer and allergies, which were a rare occurances a few decades ago.
Error: occurances Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: In turn this has resulted in increase in obesity,diebetes and cardiovascular diseasesto worringly high level.
Error: diebetes Suggestion: diabetes

Sentence: Since certain eating habits have the potential to negatively effect ourhealth inthe long term.
Error: ourhealth Suggestion: our health
Error: inthe Suggestion: in the

More words, higher marks.