Nowadays, foood has become easier to prepare. Has this change improve the way people live ? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answe

In these days, society who has live is metropolitan people. Pupil do not want waste their time just like that. So, in modern era human need their necesary with simple way for daily activities such as fast food. Commonly their spend much time to eat because there are many step to consume dishes, no matter it cooks by our self or goes to restaurant. Otherwise, scientic try to find the answer of this deal with fast food to save our time.

However, sustenance becomes easier to prepare with numerous modern equipments such as blender, speedy slicer, electric stove, electric presto, microwave and the rest. We can find it around of our our environment such as home, office, and public places. With these implements we can easily to make packaging food which we bought from market. Then, we just enjoy our lunch with easy step.

Nowadays, community whom I figure busy wanted to keep off from late. Eventhough, they have to be responsible with their time. They always try to discover the best way to get quality term. One of the way is restrict their lunch time with consumption rapid dishes everyday. So, they do not need waste the time like before.

On the other hand, as we know food which instant to serve is delicious. Likewise heavy lunch or snack. They are contained by MSG , color, preservative and the many others. That ingredient is not good for our health. It will makes dangerous thing for our soundness. Also, It will changes improve the people live become worse.

Finally, I believe that every small thing can change ambience of human live. Despite it was just food but we must keep careful because sometimes it will help us or plunges us.

Sentence: So, in modern era human need their necesary with simple way for daily activities such as fast food.
Description: The fragment human need their is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace need with verb, past tense

Sentence: Commonly their spend much time to eat because there are many step to consume dishes, no matter it cooks by our self or goes to restaurant.
Description: A determiner, possessive is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to their and spend

Sentence: Otherwise, scientic try to find the answer of this deal with fast food to save our time.
Description: The word try is not usually used as a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to try

Sentence: Nowadays, community whom I figure busy wanted to keep off from late.
Suggestion: Can you re-write this sentence?

Sentence: One of the way is restrict their lunch time with consumption rapid dishes everyday.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to is and restrict
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to consumption and rapid

Sentence: It will makes dangerous thing for our soundness.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to will and makes

Sentence: Also, It will changes improve the people live become worse.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to will and changes

Error: necesary Suggestion: necessary

Error: scientic Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Finally, I believe that every small thing can change ambience of human live.
Error: ambience Suggestion: No alternate word