Nowadays it is noticed that cultural mixing is reflected within local cultural practices. Do you think it is good for the society?

Nowadays it is noticed that cultural mixing is reflected within local cultural practices.
Do you think it is good for the society?

Often we hear people saying ‘We will meet again, as the world is a small place to live’. Do they really mean that the world is a small place? Indeed the answer is ‘No’ as they refer to the globalization alone. Today the global village has reached the zenith of civilization and to a point where we can see a culmination of different cultures around the world.

It would not be wrong to say that this globalization has brought people closer to such an extent that it has become difficult to point out who belongs to which culture. Keeping the castes and ethnicities apart, people today do not hesitate in accepting rituals or customs belonging to other cultures and celebrate festivals as a part of the global family without any biasing.

Indeed it’s a great idea to boost cultural interactions as it teaches us trust and helps in understanding the thinking of people belonging to different religions or cultures. This triggers a sense of brotherhood and oneness which binds the society in one bead and strengthens the nation’s integrity. Today people have started believing and accepting cross-cultural marriages and this has set a perfect example of an integrated and strong society.

At the end, I would like to say cultural mixing is important, looking from human perspective, as it not only trigger a sense of camaraderie to unite the nation as one but also one can adapt learning from religions or cultures and apply them in one’s life and follow the path to salvation.