Nowadays it is very popular to be technology/internet literate. Some people say that these skills will replace the use of books as main source of information and entertainment. Do you agree or disagree?

During the last two decades, human life is changed a lot; the reason of these changes is improvement in technology. The internet is one of the good human's inventions, in the most place of the world people access to the internet. They use the internet for several proposed, such as entertainment, research, jobs and so on. There is a strong idea that in the future, people won't read books and books will replace with the internet.

I cannot agree with these sentences, I have some reasons for that. From to beginning, from the beginning of human life, books always are strongly source of the information. Books are reliable sources of information for example when we buy a science book; we know its writer and publisher. Books like software have version for example one of my university book that I bought last week is Artificial Intelligent edition two. Edition means writer find some new information is related to her or his book and can improve her or his book, so he or she write new book with this fresh information.

On the other hand, when you find some information from the internet you cannot trust totally to them because everybody can change and edit this information and sometimes the source of this is unknown and nobody can prove them. Secondly, nobody can deny the pleasure when he or she read a book. Besides, publishing industry is one of the powerful industry and I do not think this industry someday be shutting down.

To sum up, There is no guaranty that in future you can access to the internet in every place for example in mountain, so you probably you cannot read a book everyplace, however books are portable and you can read them even in moon. Books can transfer from one generation to another generation; today we have a lot of traditional book that belong to thousand years ago and we can see them in museums.

books always are strongly source of the information.
books always are strong source of the information.

Sentence: Edition means writer find some new information is related to her or his book and can improve her or his book, so he or she write new book with this fresh information.
Description: The fragment writer find some is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace find with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular