Nowadays more and more people don t wear their national clothes and the clothes look almost the same all over the world Do you think it is a positive or negative development

Nowadays, more and more people don't wear their national clothes, and the clothes look almost the same all over the world. Do you think it is a positive or negative development?

Nowadays, the daily tradition of wearing national costumes is lagging behind. I firmly believe that this is a postive signal of development. A number of arguments surround my opinion.

Firstly, the current social context where people's lives are much closer than ever before, makes naturally understandable that people's clothes tend to be more similar. Specially western clothes, has gained popularity for being more comfortable and easier to wear than traditional costumes, and in turn, much more wearable and appropiated for broader range of events. For instance, a suit can be used both to going to work and special occasion. Moreover, people who used to wear national colthes, now wearing western clothes, they feel less isolated and much closer to their counterparts,therefore, not out of place. Furthermore, the peculiarity of current outfits is that they are cheaper and faster to put them on than national dresses. It goes without saying that this aspect is extremely important as it is well known the current fast pace of life where time is gold.

On the other hand, some people point out that the fact of increasingly losing this tradition, people become less committed to their nations, and this just could be the beginning of succesive losses.

To sum up, despite traditional costumes being less frequently worn, I stronlgy believe that this new trend become people closer and with less prejudices against people's origin and status.

Sentence: I firmly believe that this is a postive signal of development.
Error: postive Suggestion: positive

Sentence: Specially western clothes, has gained popularity for being more comfortable and easier to wear than traditional costumes, and in turn, much more wearable and appropiated for broader range of events.
Error: appropiated Suggestion: appropriated

Sentence: Moreover, people who used to wear national colthes, now wearing western clothes, they feel less isolated and much closer to their counterparts,therefore, not out of place.
Error: colthes Suggestion: clothes

Sentence: On the other hand, some people point out that the fact of increasingly losing this tradition, people become less committed to their nations, and this just could be the beginning of succesive losses.
Error: succesive Suggestion: successive

Sentence: To sum up, despite traditional costumes being less frequently worn, I stronlgy believe that this new trend become people closer and with less prejudices against people's origin and status.
Error: stronlgy Suggestion: strongly

Should not have more than two typing errors in real exam. Be careful!

Need to write more words and more different words.