Nowadays people are forgetting national celebrations and enjoying themselves on other days that are important to them personally Discuss and give your own opinion

Nowadays people are forgetting national celebrations and enjoying themselves on other days that are important to them personally. Discuss and give your own opinion

Nowadays people are more inclined towards their personal celebration, such as birthday, marriages and forgetting to celebrate their national holidays.

It is true, most of the people are forgetting to celebrate national days. To begin with, most of the youth starts with their career or professional life at early age, keeping them very busy with their schedule, with strict deadlines to complete assigned work. Moreover, multinational company have most of their rules set as their country and not according to the local country where people are working. As a result, people have to work on national days also.
Furthermore, people should be made aware of the social events. For example, in older days, social groups used to conduct dramas on the streets for young generation to know about their heroes and their contribution towards the country and why the celebration of national days. But this kind of awareness is missing due to security reasons.

However, people find personal celebration very cool and relaxing from their daily routines. For many it is kind of family and friends reunion, giving them happiness and enjoyment. In addition, most of the multinational companies give holidays to their employee to celebrate personal days, such as birthday with their family and friends. Therefore people utilizes the times at the fullest to celebrate special personal days.

In conclusion, although modern society people are busy with their career, I belief it is important for a people to celebrate national holidays, if people can remember personal holiday which are important to them.

Sentence: In conclusion, although modern society people are busy with their career, I belief it is important for a people to celebrate national holidays, if people can remember personal holiday which are important to them.
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular is not usually followed by a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to I and belief
Description: The fragment personal holiday which is not usually followed by are
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace are with is