Nowadays people becoming parents later in life. Some think it is not a good development for the family and for the country. Do you agree or disagree with it? Give your own opinion.

Undeniably, late parenthood is gaining ground nowadays. Although, there are some advantages in this, I believe it will leave adverse impacts in the ever changing society.
To begin with, diseases are common in the later life of people. systemic diseases like heart diseases, diabetic and so are common during this period. These diseases are dangerously effect the future generation, because these diseases are passing to the next generation through genes. Hence, to build up a healthy young generation, late parenthood should be minimized.

Secondly, people in their later lives, may face difficult...

Sentence: Secondly, people in their later lives, may face difficulty in parentering, as they became old people who may workaholic and not interested in bringing up or spending time with their own children.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to may and workaholic

It is on top list:
http://www.testbig.com/essay-categories/ielts