Nowadays people becoming parents later in life. Some think it is not a good development for the family and for the country. Do you agree or disagree with it? Give your own opinion.

Human’s live is very changed from last two decades. People prefer to become parents when they are ready and in the most time, this time is when they are in their middle age.

I my opinion, this trend is not bad as it is seem to be. I have some reason for that. For the beginning, in the past people just brought children without thinking about their needy. Every child needs a warm house and a parent that take care of him. I believe, people who first well settle in their live and after become parents are good parents than others. Because they aware of a child’s needy and know what is their responsibility. Aged parents have financial security to educate their children with high-class education and facility.

In addition, some people think old parent have not enough energy or could not communicate well with their child. However, I think this idea is not true. I think younger parents have not enough time because of their financial problem; they have to work all hours of days. Therefor when they are at home, they are tired and have no energy for their children. In other hand, aged parents, prepared themselves for their children and try to establish good relationship with their child.

To sum up, I believe, beginning good parents is not related to physical age. I think it depend on mental age. Good parents raised their children in good way, so they could be benefit for both family and society.

I my opinion, this trend is not bad as it is seem to be.
In my opinion, this trend is not bad as it seems to be.

Sentence: Because they aware of a child's needy and know what is their responsibility.
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to they and aware