Nowadays the way many people interact with each other has changed because of technology In what ways has technology affected the types of relationship people make Does it have a positive or negative impact

Nowadays the way many people interact with each other has changed because of technology.
In what ways has technology affected the types of relationship people make. Does it have a positive or negative impact?

Technology has redefined various aspects of our life, including the manner in which we relate with others. This also applies to our connections with politicians, businesses and other organizations which have revamped their marketing and communication campaigns in line with the current technological trend. Although our personal life and society have vastly benefited from these changes, the side-effects should not be ignored.

On a personal basis, social media in the likes of Facebook and Twitter have not only bridged the geological gap among friends but have further allowed them to communica...