Nowadays, the way many people interact with each other has changed because of technology.In what ways has technology affected the types of relationships people make?Has this become a positive or negative development?

Nowadays, the way many people interact with each other has changed because of technology.
In what ways has technology affected the types of relationships people make?
Has this become a positive or negative development?

It is generally agreed that in this era, the way of people making communication is different from the past. These revolution have the positive and negative effect to people.

In the past, people needed long time when they wanted to create communication between people who stayed in different place. People used letter to build communication which needed more than one week from the sender to the receiver. Nowadays, people become easy when they want to build communication among two people who live in different areas because they simply need mobile phones to do it. People do not need to come to their friends’ location which needs long time when they want to make communication. According to the Carvin University research, employers of companies in this era do not need much time when they want to make announcement to the employee. They simply need to use mobile phones and broadcast message to their employees when they want to inform about meeting. It means that mobile phones help people to save their time when they want to develop communication.

On the other hand, mobile phones not only present the benefits to the users but also give diseases. When people use mobile phones for calling, the number of radiation signals from mobile phones becomes high, and it automatically connects to people’s brain. That radiation would cause brain cancer which could be damaged people become died. According to the Wakawangze Magazine in 2010, the radiation in mobile phones increased until 80% when that gadget was used as telephone. That radiation would break a half number of blood cells in the brain and develop the brain system which cannot work normally and which lead brain cancer.

In conclusion, the evolution of letter into mobile phones, today, gives the easy way to all of people in the world to create communication. However, it develops people obtain brain cancer.

Read the topic again 'In what ways has technology affected the types of relationships people make?'. So when talking about the negative side, you can say that people are getting alone instead of talking face to face. 'brain cancer' is not related to relationships.