Essay topics: Nowadays we are producing more and more rubbish.
Why do you think this is happening?
What can governments do to help reduce the amount of rubbish produced.
Today, every country around the word has a common problem with increasing amount of garbage. These garbage produce in many ways and unfortunately, have bad effect on ecosystem. If governments and individuals do not try to reduce this problem, in future we have more problems.
There are many reasons for increasing amount of rubbish. First of all, today, we have more population than the past. This overpopulation produces more garbage. Secondly, as we know nature can absorb all natural things such as foods, vegetables, dead body and so on. All these kind of garbage are good for nature, but today we use some material like plastic's bag and nature cannot absorb plastic. We use more and more unnatural elements.
In addition, people become more consumer than the past. In the past people try to find a new way to use all old stuff, but now we just looking for new and better devices. We do not like reuse old device especially old electronic device, so just throw out them.
In my opinion, government should better start to reduce rubbish. They can do it in some simple ways. One of these ways is, teach people to reduce using of unnatural material and replace them with something else. For example, we can use paper bag instead of plastic bag in supermarkets. Also they can teach people to dividing their rubbish into natural parts, bottle part and so on. Consequently, all natural material can reuse again.
To sum up, in my opinion, both governments and individuals must pay more attention to reducing rubbish. Rubbish is a big treat for our ecosystem. It causes a lot of problem such as increasing some disease, increasing pollution, so we must collaborate with governments to solve this problem.
- One of your friends invited you for a meal with his/her family in their home. Write a letter to your friend and say:- Thank them and tell what you have enjoyed the most.- How do you feel about this visit?- Suggest some arrangements to invite them to your
- is it better to use the car or public transport in your town or area?
- Cristina and I are going into town next Saturday. I want to buy a printer for my computer and we both need some casual clothes- good quality but not too expensive. I know you can't some shopping with us but you know the town very well. Where do you sugges
- You are studying in a college, you have been assigned to select a company to visit, and do some research. Write a letter to the company’s manager and explain:- Why do you want to visit the company?- Why did you choose this company?- Suggest any type of sp
- Some people believe money is a less important factor than free time for quality of life. What do you think about it? What other factors are necessary to live a good quality of lifestyle?
- You have been advised by the manager to conduct a short session in school and share your work experience with the students. Write a letter to the headmaster of the school and say- Who are you and what kind of job do you do?- What are you planning to talk
- Science could help people live up to 100 or even 200 years. Would that be a good or a bad development? Discuss both views and give your opinion.
- You are leaving the country to return to your home country, and you have furniture that you want to give to a friend. Write a letter to him/her and say- What furniture do you have?- Why would he/she like it?- How can he/she pick it up?
- It is believed that age limitation should be disregarded for employment of people in different age group. Do you think it has some positive or negative aspects? Express your opinion.
- advantages and disadvantages of studying abroad