Essay topics: Nowadays we are producing more and more rubbish.
Why do you think this is happening?
What can governments do to help reduce the amount of rubbish produced.
Today, every country around the word has a common problem with increasing amount of garbage. These garbage produce in many ways and unfortunately, have bad effect on ecosystem. If governments and individuals do not try to reduce this problem, in future we have more problems.
There are many reasons for increasing amount of rubbish. First of all, today, we have more population than the past. This overpopulation produces more garbage. Secondly, as we know nature can absorb all natural things such as foods, vegetables, dead body and so on. All these kind of garbage are good for nature, but today we use some material like plastic's bag and nature cannot absorb plastic. We use more and more unnatural elements.
In addition, people become more consumer than the past. In the past people try to find a new way to use all old stuff, but now we just looking for new and better devices. We do not like reuse old device especially old electronic device, so just throw out them.
In my opinion, government should better start to reduce rubbish. They can do it in some simple ways. One of these ways is, teach people to reduce using of unnatural material and replace them with something else. For example, we can use paper bag instead of plastic bag in supermarkets. Also they can teach people to dividing their rubbish into natural parts, bottle part and so on. Consequently, all natural material can reuse again.
To sum up, in my opinion, both governments and individuals must pay more attention to reducing rubbish. Rubbish is a big treat for our ecosystem. It causes a lot of problem such as increasing some disease, increasing pollution, so we must collaborate with governments to solve this problem.
|Post date||Users||Rates||More about the essay|
|7 months 2 weeks ago||shperera||80||Read full essay|
|1 year 4 months ago||supbro119||70||Read full essay|
|1 year 5 months ago||pratik_dkr||60||Read full essay|
|1 year 7 months ago||brian||60||Read full essay|
|2 years 10 months ago||Azizkhan||58||Read full essay|
|2 years 10 months ago||fikri||62||Read full essay|
- You have applied for a course in a college, but there were no places available. Write a letter to the principal and ask to enrol for the next available course. Include the following:- Why do you want to do this course?- What other options would you like t (56)
- You are going to travel soon. Write to your neighbor and ask for help. In your letter say– Why do you need help?– What do you need him/her to do, and when?– What should he/she do if anything happens? (56)
- You ordered an item on a company website, which should have been delivered the next day, but it never turned up. Write a letter to the manager and say- what was the item- why it was important that you get it immediately- what you suggest the company shoul (78)
- Some people say that cities are a better place for children to grow up in, while others believe countryside is the right choice. Discuss both views, give your own opinion and examples (73)
- You are an employee in an office, working on one big project together with your colleagues. Write a letter to your manager to inform him/her that some of the employees make mistakes that affect your work. In your letter say- What mistakes have you encount (70)
- Write a letter to your manager about a new colleague, who makes things difficult at work for all of your team.- Describe why he/she makes it difficult.- Describe your feelings regarding the situation.- What do you want your manager to do about it? (70)
- Some people say that living in high-rise apartments feels very lonely and makes people unhappy. Others say there are advantages to living in a big apartment building. Discuss both views and give your own opinion (84)
- You forgot something important on the bus you traveled on. Write a letter to the bus company and say- Describe what you are looking for.- You phoned the company before, but their response didn’t help you (explain why).- What do you want the manager to d (50)
- You recently discovered that there are plans to build a new airport in your area and you are not happy with it. Write a letter to the local authority and say:– How did you get to know about the plans?– What problems will your neighborhood face?– Sug (70)
- One of your friends invited you for a meal with his/her family in their home. Write a letter to your friend and say:- Thank them and tell what you have enjoyed the most.- How do you feel about this visit?- Suggest some arrangements to invite them to your (80)