You are hereNowadays we are producing more and more rubbish.Why do you think this is happening?What can governments do to help reduce the amount of rubbish produced.

Nowadays we are producing more and more rubbish.Why do you think this is happening?What can governments do to help reduce the amount of rubbish produced.

marzieh's picture

By marzieh - Posted on 10 February 2013

Nowadays we are producing more and more rubbish.
Why do you think this is happening?
What can governments do to help reduce the amount of rubbish produced.

Today, every country around the word has a common problem with increasing amount of garbage. These garbage produce in many ways and unfortunately, have bad effect on ecosystem. If governments and individuals do not try to reduce this problem, in future we have more problems.

There are many reasons for increasing amount of rubbish. First of all, today, we have more population than the past. This overpopulation produces more garbage. Secondly, as we know nature can absorb all natural things such as foods, vegetables, dead body and so on. All these kind of garbage are good for nature, but today we use some material like plastic's bag and nature cannot absorb plastic. We use more and more unnatural elements.

In addition, people become more consumer than the past. In the past people try to find a new way to use all old stuff, but now we just looking for new and better devices. We do not like reuse old device especially old electronic device, so just throw out them.

In my opinion, government should better start to reduce rubbish. They can do it in some simple ways. One of these ways is, teach people to reduce using of unnatural material and replace them with something else. For example, we can use paper bag instead of plastic bag in supermarkets. Also they can teach people to dividing their rubbish into natural parts, bottle part and so on. Consequently, all natural material can reuse again.

To sum up, in my opinion, both governments and individuals must pay more attention to reducing rubbish. Rubbish is a big treat for our ecosystem. It causes a lot of problem such as increasing some disease, increasing pollution, so we must collaborate with governments to solve this problem.