Nowadays we communicate less with our family members To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement

Nowadays we communicate less with our family members. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement?

The way of human life is changed a lot since last two decades. The most significant changes is human’s relationship. Some people believe todays people did not communicate with others especially with their family as the past.

In my opinion, this idea is true and I have some reason for this. For the beginning, all aspects of our life are influenced by machines, technologies and so on. For example, my sister has two children and both of them have a tablet. They prefer to play with their tablet rather to talk with parents or even watch TV. New technologies like smart phone, tablet and so on, causes people prefer to spend their time to play with them or surf on the internet.

Secondly, unfortunately, most of the families experience economic pressure. Therefore, we see some parents who have to work in two or more workplace or work at weekends. All these causes, parents become more tried and have not any time to talk with children or even they have not time for themselves.

Finally, every countries have some good cultures, but these days we see our new generation believe we should forget these kind of culture because they are old. We see they become more impolite and do not obey families rules. Therefore, other members of a family prefer to keep their boundaries and reduce their relationships.

To sum up, we can deny it is our fault as parents that our family member do not like to communicate with each other. However, we can change this situation and start a new life. We can settle down some family gathering like a barbeque on weekends, or go to picnic or camping. All outdoors activities cause people have some desire to speak and build a relationship base on their commons.

The way of human life is changed a lot since last two decades.
The way of human life has changed a lot since last two decades.

Sentence: The most significant changes is human's relationship.
Description: The fragment most significant changes is not usually followed by is
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace is with are

Sentence: Some people believe todays people did not communicate with others especially with their family as the past.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to todays and people

but these days we see our new generation believe we should forget
but these days we see our new generations who believe we should forget