The number of overweight children in developed countries is increasing. Some people think this is due to problems such as the growing number of fast food outlets. Others believe that parents are to blame for not looking after their children's health.To wh

The number of overweight children in developed countries is increasing. Some people think this is due to problems such as the growing number of fast food outlets. Others believe that parents are to blame for not looking after their children's health.

To what extent do you agree with these views?

One of the most crucial problems of developed world is obesity, which relates to children too. Unfortunately, the number of children suffering from obesity is incredibly rising. The question is who to blame for that, their parents or fast food distributors.

Needless to say, nowadays children are highly addicted on fast food. This is because of its cheap prices and the opportunity to find it wherever you want. We see cafes selling fast food at every step. Undoubtedly, their aim is to gain more profit by advertising their products. Here of course children are the most naive people who are affected by advertisements. Consequently, they tend to eat more and more junk food, which leads to various problems with their health. Because food prepared not qualitatively and quickly is harmful for the proper digestion.

On the other hand, parents are responsible for their child's diet. Due to the indifference they have about their kid's ration, the number of overweight children is growing. Commonly, children don't know the importance of food they eat. The problem of overweight children is an improper nutrition and a lack of careful discipline from their parents. That's why parents are the only ones who has to control what their children feed on.

To my point of view both of presented reasons are true enough. To sum up I totally agree that the problem of growing number of overweight children is the result of unconcern from their own parents and the exceeding number of poor quality eateries.

More words wanted to get higher marks.