Oil and coal are main sources of energy in many countries. However, in some countries, the use of renewable source of energy such as solar and wind energy are encouraged. Is it positive or negative?

Most countries' energy source comes from fossil fuel and coal. Meanwhile, technological advancements gave rise to the use of natural resources, like wind and solar, as another source of energy. In my point of view, the utilization of this new technology will create more desirable outcomes.

There are major environmental benefits that renewable source of energy can cause. Firstly, wind farms and solar equipment produce far less carbon dioxide and air pollution. In some cases these means do not even cause emissions, wherein, fossil fuel's by-product are harmful emissions which are technically pernicious to both humans and the environment. Secondly, the existence of wind turbine farms might lead to a decreased need to dig oil from seawaters and lands, hence, this dramatically deters the disruption of our nature. Furthermore, this newly found energy source could lessen the rate of oil slicks. Lastly, solar energy can replace the need to produce coal. As a result, a large number of trees will be preserve.

Focusing to our natural resources as a new main source of various kinds of energy has positive effects towards the society. Wind and sunrays are more reliable as always than oil and coal. In line with this, there is a lesser chance that a country might run out of power source. Obviously, an extensive man power is needed to replant trees to continuously produce coal and dig oils, however, the wind flow can be predicted easily by our modern technology. Another beneficial effect, it is far safer for everyone. Moreover, the production of wind turbines and solar machines are cheaper. Consequently, the society might have an increase national budget, this funds therefore, could be allotted to other necessities of the country.

To end, people have been using different types of energy source. Although there are so much to unravel with the use of our natural resources, the advantages that these sources have are very important to the world.

Sentence: Consequently, the society might have an increase national budget, this funds therefore, could be allotted to other necessities of the country.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to this and funds

Sentence-Sentence Coherence: 0.024 0.07 (this is related to your writing style, not language)