only people who earn a lot of money are successful Do you agree or disagree with this definition of success

only people who earn a lot of money are successful. Do you agree or disagree with this definition of success.

People has their own way of thinking in achieving success.I think people who earn lot of money does not mean they are successful .In Fact people with less money can be successful in their lives.Success means that to achieve their goals in well systematic way .It may even a small thing to accomplish success.

Firstly,I come across many people in my life who had success in their career but unhappy with their family they feels that even though i had lot to do with my money.There is no person who care for them and sometimes they feel unsuccessful in their relations and lives for example : my uncle's who is tycoon had a daughter.who is topper in her education got married with the nefarious person .My uncle's daughter came to know this ask asked his husband he just beat and killed her . Uncle was unhappy even though he is tycoon .

Secondly,even the people who got less money due to their profession.My aunty whose husband got expiered in less age.She had two children and bought them up very well .she feels happy that she had given good career for them and feels success .Sucess mean how the people think and take things in thier perspective view.Either it may depends upon small things or big things in thier life .

Least but no the last success make people to feel happy .It creates self recognition among themselves.Thinking a positive environment will leads to develop faith and obtaining success.

In conclusion,People are responsible for their own success.It depends mainly the way how they think and analyze factors in order to be success in thier life

Sentence: Firstly, I come across many people in my life who had success in their career but unhappy with their family they feels that even though i had lot to do with my money.
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to they and feels

Sentence: Sucess mean how the people think and take things in thier perspective view.
Description: The fragment Sucess mean how is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace mean with verb, past tense

Sentence: Either it may depends upon small things or big things in thier life.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to may and depends

Sentence: Least but no the last success make people to feel happy.
Description: The fragment success make people is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace make with verb, past tense

Sentence: Thinking a positive environment will leads to develop faith and obtaining success.
Suggestion: environment will lead to...

Sentence: My aunty whose husband got expiered in less age.
Error: expiered Suggestion: expired ?

Error: thier Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: It depends mainly the way how they think and analyze factors in order to be success in thier life.

Don't put a space before punctuation marks.
Put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.