In order to learn language well we should also learn about the country as well as the cultures and lifestyles of the people who speak it To what extent do you agree or disagree

In order to learn language well, we should also learn about the country as well as the cultures and lifestyles of the people who speak it. To what extent do you agree or disagree.

It is true that language is very important and society should learn it to make interaction with other people. While there are some good reasons which can explain about this case, in my opinion, they should not only understand about the language, but also learn about country of the people who speak it.

All people in the world absolutely can speak language, at least a common language based on their live. Year by year, most of them start to learn many languages, such as English, Mandarin, French, and Japanese. They argue that learning languages becomes essential thing because those make communication easier than before. However, sometimes they want to know it quickly without studying other components, for instance country, ethnic, and way of life which become characteristics of a state. They believe that the success key to have a good relationship with citizens in this earth only the ability to speak language very well and it is not important to learn about history of a country and its society’s habit.

On the other hand, some people think that language, nation, culture, and lifestyle are unity and these cannot be separated each other. Learning all elements which have correlation with language will make the people’s knowledge more complete. People who learns those factors will gain some benefits. Firstly, they will get a lot of new information beside the language itself. Secondly, they can speak with other citizens easily because there are no barriers that can make people misunderstanding. Thirdly, these make relationship stronger than before because people respect them.

In conclusion, there are convincing arguments both for and against that it is enough or not if people only study about language, but I believe that improving language and the other supporting factors : country, culture, and lifestyle will give more advantages.

Sentence: While there are some good reasons which can explain about this case, in my opinion, they should not only understand about the language, but also learn about country of the people who speak it.
Description: The fragment who speak it is rare