In order to learn a language well, we should also learn about the country as well as the cultures and lifestyles of the people who speak it.To what extent do you agree or disagree?

In order to learn a language well, we should also learn about the country as well as the cultures and lifestyles of the people who speak it.
To what extent do you agree or disagree?

It is true that People must know about habits and behaviors of the people who talk it in their country to improve language. While I accept that this may suit many people, I believe that Citizens language can get better when they understand about the important of cultures and lifestyles in their environment.

The essential of learning from daily activity is polite speaking when we are talking with older man. We should know the attitude of our language style because it be able to make successful in people communication. On the other hand, We must keep our language especially when the other people or strange man are coming in our village. For example, when people as guest visit a remote place in our country at least They must know about a little our language and our rule of the place. We have responsibility to protect our cultures with study our language and refuse the strange culture. So, it is difficult for visitor to bring their culture in our hometown.

The other reason that people should use cultures and lifestyles as one method to increase our language well is learning from daily activity. Language of citizens activity in every day can be imitated by us to become better in our language. For instance, We can live in our good environment condition with citizens depend on our language. Our language will be better when we copy and apply our language in citizens living. A lot of benefits language from our around environment. So, Learning language from cultures and lifestyles is very crucial.

It can be concluded, that people must do not decrease their habits and behaviors to rise our communication skill.

Sentence: It is true that People must know about habits and behaviors of the people who talk it in their country to improve language.
Description: 'it' refer to what?

Sentence: The essential of learning from daily activity is polite speaking when we are talking with older man.
Description: The fragment is polite speaking is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace polite with adverb

Sentence: For example, when people as guest visit a remote place in our country at least They must know about a little our language and our rule of the place.
Description: The fragment guest visit a is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace visit with verb, past tense
Description: A determiner/pronoun, post-determiner is not usually followed by a determiner, possessive
Suggestion: Refer to little and our

Sentence: We have responsibility to protect our cultures with study our language and refuse the strange culture.
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by a determiner, possessive
Suggestion: Refer to study and our