Our modern lifestyles have been made depent on large quantities of energy What are the main sources of energy in our country What alternatives are there

Our modern lifestyles have been made depent on large quantities of energy.What are the main sources of energy in our country? What alternatives are there ?

Life style means livign life in our own way, taking all decision by ourself. This make us independent but we should know that our modern living is not fully independent. Everyday we depend on energy to do everykind of work. We use energy in daily work enormously without thinking where we get this energy or what is the source of energy .

Normally, energy in India comes from non-renewable resources which means that the energy we are using at our homes, workplaces or anywhere can't be reused in any form so,we have to use it in a right way but we guys are overusing India's main source of energy because of modern way of living. Fossil fuels are coal, crude oil, natural gases, etc are the mostly used sources of energy in our country. Mainly our lifestyle is destorying huge amount of energy everyday which will bring shortage of these resources in the near future.

About 70% of India's energy resources include fossil fuels.India largely depends on them and this dependeny will only increase as a consequence our country will nt be able to fulfill electricity's demand in future as these fossil fuels are form on earth by taking millions of years time and as now, if they get finish it will again take the same timenfor their recovery so, after after their end we ave to turn our country's need of energy towards alternative sources such as renwable resources which are not so much in action today but tomorrow we will have all our energy from them.

Renewable sources are unlimited to use like solar energy, wind power, biochemical fuels, gobar gas, nuclear energy,etc. There are many ways to use these natural energy for our benefits but it is a bit costly then fossil fuels.This doesn't mean in future we will not use them.

India will expand its renewable resources to fulfill its energy requirement and by that time this country will be the second largest contributer to the increase in the global energy demand.It is true we cannot stop this from happening and non-renewable sources will be finished but we can do a little while sitting at home using only required amount of electricity abd not wasting carelessly any form of energy such as petrol, many types os gases, etc and leading a lifestyle with minimal requirements of energy. Thus, it is good to sve something than nothing.

Sentence: This make us independent but we should know that our modern living is not fully independent.
Description: The fragment This make us is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace make with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular

Sentence: Life style means livign life in our own way, taking all decision by ourself.
Error: livign Suggestion: living

Sentence: Everyday we depend on energy to do everykind of work.
Error: everykind Suggestion: every kind

Sentence: Normally, energy in India comes from non-renewable resources which means that the energy we are using at our homes, workplaces or anywhere can't be reused in any form so, we have to use it in a right way but we guys are overusing India's main source of energy because of modern way of living.
Error: overusing Suggestion: over using

Sentence: About 70 of India's energy resources include fossil fuels.India largely depends on them and this dependeny will only increase as a consequence our country will nt be able to fulfill electricity's demand in future as these fossil fuels are form on earth by taking millions of years time and as now, if they get finish it will again take the same timenfor their recovery so, after after their end we ave to turn our country's need of energy towards alternative sources such as renwable resources
Error: dependeny Suggestion: dependent
Error: timenfor Suggestion: timen for
Error: renwable Suggestion: renewable

Sentence: India will expand its renewable resources to fulfill its energy requirement and by that time this country will be the second largest contributer to the increase in the global energy demand.
Error: contributer Suggestion: contributor

Leave a blank space after all punctuation marks.