Parrent is the best teacher.

Parrent is the best teacher.

Parrent is the best teacher. I agree with the statement. It is because my parrent is first teacher when i was born, my parrent gives the best parrenting to me, and my parrent not only gives knowladge when i get it in school. My parrent gives me natural care, natural love, and anything to me. My parrent became hard worker only to me.

Firstly, this is one of my reason about my parrent is the best teacher for me. My parrent is first teacher for me, when i was born they give me teach, love, care, and anything only for me. For example my parrent teach me about method to speak my first language, when i do not to speak.

secondly, my parrent has the best parrenting to me. I not found when i was in school. my perrent gives me persuasif parrenting. they will be agree with my action or my mind, if what i do and i think right. for example, they give me freedom to choose about my future plan.

Thirdly, my parrent who do not given to getting knowladge in school. For example about knowladge of life or knowladge of javaness. in my opinion this knowladge is more important than knowladge in study destination.

To summary, my parrent is the best teacher. They give influence to my future. in my opinion what is my parrent said so i sould follow that it.

Sentence: I not found when i was in school. my perrent gives me persuasif parrenting. they will be agree with my action or my mind, if what i do and i think right. for example, they give me freedom to choose about my future plan.
Description: The fragment not found when is rare

Error: persuasif Suggestion: persuasive
Error: perrent Suggestion: percent
Error: parrenting Suggestion: patenting

Sentence: Thirdly, my parrent who do not given to getting knowladge in school.
Error: knowladge Suggestion: knowledge
Error: parrent Suggestion: parent

Sentence: For example about knowladge of life or knowladge of javaness. in my opinion this knowladge is more important than knowladge in study destination.
Error: knowladge Suggestion: knowledge