In the past, buildings often reflected the culture of a society but today all modern buildings look alike and cities through out the world are becoming more and more similar.What do you think is the reason for this, and is it a good thing or a bad thing?Y

In the past, buildings often reflected the culture of a society but today all modern buildings look alike and cities through out the world are becoming more and more similar.What do you think is the reason for this, and is it a good thing or a bad thing?

You should use your own ideas, knowledge and experience and support your arguments with examples and relevant evidence

Disagreeing with the statement that modernisation of buildings through out the world is a wastage of time and resources more than the buildings built in the past. Though, agree to the point of cultural loses that are present in the society due to the development of modern buildings but the underlying truth is that humans cannot live happily and prosperously in the world without the construction of modern skylines because they are preferred by all countries due to some reliable reasons nowadays.

Generally, due to the increasing human population, the availability of land declining through o...

Sentence: Therefore, government take some steps to reduce the problem to some extend such as adapting new designs which occupy less space and provide residence for more number of people, building skylines, flats and construction of buildings consisting of many floors, etc.
Description: The fragment government take some is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace take with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular

Sentence: However,in the past building were designed in traditional ways and architecture was made in the consideration of palaces of king's and queen's so, that people could remain connected to their royal figures.
Description: The fragment the past building is not usually followed by were
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace were with was

Sentence: Disagreeing with the statement that modernisation of buildings through out the world is a wastage of time and resources more than the buildings built in the past.
Error: modernisation Suggestion: modernization

It is on top list:
http://www.testbig.com/essay-categories/ielts