In the past, most people lived in small villages where everyone knew everyone else. Nowadays, most people live I a large cities where they only know a few people in their area.What do you think were the advantages and disadvantages of living in a small co

In the past, most people lived in small villages where everyone knew everyone else. Nowadays, most people live I a large cities where they only know a few people in their area.
What do you think were the advantages and disadvantages of living in a small community?

Most of people who occupy in crowded cities sometimes tend to be individual and do not care among their environment. It is worse than occupying in quiet villages. However, I believe that there are benefits and losses not only occupying in crowded cities, but also in quiet villages.

The benefits for the people occupying in big cities are: first, we can get more information and better life than in small villages, such as good job and big salary. Second, we can improve our mind by new knowledge and we know many cultures in big cities. On the other hand, as we have known that the current society in big city tend to be stingy because of their earning is bigger than that society in small village and they are unfriendly each other, except certain people.

Despite that, there are some advantages in small village. Living in the village makes our heart become comfortable because the residents are very friendly and interesting. They care and help each other, even though they have less money. We also have health lifestyle there, not like in big city.

The disadvantages are sometimes we look like undeveloped people. We do not understand other cultures and new adaptation. It seldom happen that the society in the village also tend to be stingy because of low information, if they are come by stranger people.

To put them in a nutshell, surviving in big cities and small village gives some benefits and losses. The people should be able to adopt and live everywhere and can make the enjoyable situation. It is because the humans need each other and cannot be independent in one place.

Sentence: On the other hand, as we have known that the current society in big city tend to be stingy because of their earning is bigger than that society in small village and they are unfriendly each other, except certain people.
Description: The fragment city tend to is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace tend with verb, past tense
Description: An adjective is not usually followed by a determiner/pronoun, singular
Suggestion: Refer to unfriendly and each