In the past, most people lived in small villages where everyone knew everyone else. Nowadays, most people live in large cities where they only know a few people in their area.What do you think were the advantages and disadvantages of living in a small com

In the past, most people lived in small villages where everyone knew everyone else. Nowadays, most people live in large cities where they only know a few people in their area.
What do you think were the advantages and disadvantages of living in a small community? (RE-WRITE)

Nowadays, inhabitants prefer to build their home in big cities that can help them to get everything what they want easier. Did it happen in the past as well? The answer is totally wrong. Most of citizens preferred to live in small village where they could share everything with other villagers around them. These brought positive effects for their life. What about the backwards? Of course, there were some bad impacts of living in the area where it was so far from cities.

To begin with, living in small area gave the populations who lived there lots of bad effects. What were they? First, the inhabitants who built their home in the village had a limited access to go. They could not get something important that they need because most of the modern products were sold in the big city only. As a result, they would find some problems in their daily lives. What is more, the villagers might find difficulties to get a good medical facilities, even educational media. It was because only city or area which near the center of the government that could catch the good quality of education and medic.

However, what were the benefits of living in rural areas? Firstly, people who were born and did not want to move to other places to continue their life could get fresh life there. It was because the air and the environment of the village were still original and did not affected yet by pollution from factories or industries. In addition, the way of life of villagers was extremely different than citizens in the town. They had several healthy behaviors to do some sport to keep fit or just refresh their mind. It gave big positive effects for their life. They could get longer living and better health.

In my opinion, living in small community brought many effects whether positive or negative. However, it depended on the people who live there. If they could maximize the potential of the environment around them, they would get better life or even more than they want. However, for some people who did not care with their surroundings, this would be the big weapons which could kill them in unpredictable situations.

In a nutshell, every place had different risks when we live there. But, we should consider with the stability of our environment around us. Do you know why? It is because by keeping our area where we live, we could get maximum positive feedback from the nature that could give us many benefits for our health especially.

Duplicate words or sentences. Look:
No. of Words: 427 while No. of Different Words: 204

Be sensitive to use 'however', 'but'