People attend college or university

People attend college or university

Education is process of teaching, learning from school where people go to be educated. But, many Senior high school student from just jobless. I think, just 1 for 10 people can to work a companies. In Jakarta, the Indonesian capital at (people graduated from senior high school work as cleaning service, security). So, must attend a college or university continue. It is very important, because members must invest in early education, raise academic standards of Make College affordable and do more to recruit and retain top - nortch educators. People must to learn is very important for life. They have learned inside and outside school or to solve problems.

Firstly, people with high education can draw the future. Many people from education success. In reality, all companies have minimum requirements for bachelor degree recruit employee.
Secondly, they all have in common is that make a real commitment to education for people and nothing is for education.

Thirdly, Decrease of scale stupidly. In Indonesia, many children drop out from school. Contributing factors are lack of understanding for the importance of education. So, from the problem be a task for the new generation to improve education at least in the area domisillion.

There are many growth factors can be people attend college or University want us motivation , Visson , misson , such as building facilities , scholarships , materials , and qualified lectures .

Overall, people attend college or University for bulid bodyself for urbans area, for our country, because with it, can be support own country. In the other hands, are members learn knowledge from experience and academics.

Sentence: So, must attend a college or university continue.
Description: The fragment university continue . is rare

they all have in common is that
Description: two verbs in one sentence.

Sentence: There are many growth factors can be people attend college or University want us motivation , Visson , misson , such as building facilities , scholarships , materials , and qualified lectures .
Description: The fragment University want us is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace want with verb, past tense

Sentence: Overall, people attend college or University for bulid bodyself for urbans area, for our country, because with it, can be support own country.
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to support and own

In the other hands, are members learn knowledge from experience and academics.
Description: what is the subject for this sentence?

Sentence: So, from the problem be a task for the new generation to improve education at least in the area domisillion.
Error: domisillion Suggestion: No alternate word

Error: misson Suggestion: mission

Error: urbans Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: bodyself Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: bulid Suggestion: build

Read a good grammar book. Maybe this one: http://www.testbig.com/question/grammar