People attend college or university for many different reasons (for example, new experiences, career preparation, increased knowledge).Why do you think people attend college or university? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

People attend college or university for many different reasons (for example, new experiences, career preparation, increased knowledge).

Why do you think people attend college or university? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

People always tend to learn new knowledge. Nowadays, there are many ways to achieve this goal. One of these ways is go to college. In fact, there are many reasons for going to university or college. In the modern world, these reason become more important than the past.

First reason for going to college is attended to study. As I said before, some people enjoy to study. For example a person like Dr. Mahmud Hessabi likes study and he had several master degree and PhD degree in different courses like medicine, endearing and physic. Secondly, in some countries include my country; having university's degree is a value. In these countries, people deeply believe if they do not go to university and do not continue their education, they will not have a good life. In my country, young people every year compete with each other to go to university. Unfortunately, most of them do not like their courses.

In addition, some jobs need an especial skill and information. Universities have a major role to train people to earn these kinds of skills. For example, we cannot be a doctor, if we do not go to university and study medicine. Moreover, in the most company, employees that have degree from a university or college have more salary than the other people. For example, in my company salary of people who have a master degree are twenty five percent more than people who have a bachelor degree.

Finally, one of the goals of going to university is preparing to solve current problem that we have in the world. For instance, people who study economic in university, after they are graduated try to find new way to improve current economic situation in their country.

To sum up, all reason for going to college have a same effect. Going to university change people life style, give opportunity to people to change their destiny, become useful for their society.

Sentence: For instance, people who study economic in university, after they are graduated try to find new way to improve current economic situation in their country.
Description: A verb, past participle is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to graduated and try

It is great! You are getting better. Read other user's essays and improve your language:

http://www.testbig.com/users/tessy-james

http://www.testbig.com/users/sfaht1