People attend college or university for many different reasons (for example, new experiences, career preparation, increased knowledge).Why do you think people attend college or university? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

People attend college or university for many different reasons (for example, new experiences, career preparation, increased knowledge).

Why do you think people attend college or university? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Higher studies have become one of the common practices for the students recently which leads to the question why people prefer attending universities or colleges as a part of their study. I am going to present some of the ideas behind it.

One of the important reason attending the universities is to learn social behaviors and practical issues while being with the colleagues. These types of people’s skill can only be learned with the participation in a group rather than gaining the theoretical knowledge. I can illustrate this with my own experience. After attending the tutorial classes and participating in the group presentation has boosted my leadership qualities and personality.

Secondly, being in the college environment helps to take the best out of a person. Individuals get a chance to participate in varieties of extra curricular activities where their interest lies. The opportunity created on this platform has a strong power to change peoples lives. One of my colleagues, for instance, has turned down into a national soccer player who used to represent the university during the yearly sports week.

At last but not the least, there is a large portion of the population who believes that school and college days are the best part of their life as they involved in lots of fun and humorous activities with their buddies. Some also regard it as an inspirational moment for their successful future.

On balance, therefore, it seems that various expectation are met going universities. I personally believe that apart from quality education, being in this precious environment is privilege for each individual and must experience once in a life.

Sentence: At last but not the least, there is a large portion of the population who believes that school and college days are the best part of their life as they involved in lots of fun and humorous activities with their buddies.
Description: The fragment they involved in is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace involved with verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive

Read this link about Coherence:
http://www.testbig.com/question/coherence