People attend college or university for many different reasons. Why do you think people attend college or university?Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

People attend college or university for many different reasons. Why do you think people attend college or university?
Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

In modern era, education is very important, education is root to get future. Inhabitant usually study in elementary school until they study in university. University has a lot of interesting mayor. Persons must be wisdom to choose mayor that will be chosen by persons. In my opinion, people attend university or college to get success in future day. Because university is one of way to get success, they attend it. In university or college, you can get increasing knowledge, you can get new experiences, and career preparation.

Firstly, In university, persons will get multiple choice to choose one of mayor that has in university. There is has various mayor. Such as, laws, economics, education of English languages, in the rest. Specific mayor is purpose that people want. Specific mayor will change people to became person of specialist mayor. For example, one person take mayor laws so he will became a lawyer man or a lawyer woman. People who be sign in university will get new knowledge and increasing knowledge. So, increased knowledge is one of reasons for people attend university or college.

Secondly, people attend university to get new experiences that will feel in university. In university, students are going to feel different about the method of learn in there, students will get new friends and they will get new habits. For example, students get new learning method in university.likewise, lecture gives lesson just every period unlike when students learn at elementary school, junior high school or senior high school that learn every day. Getting new experiences in university will influence our future.

Finally, persons sign in university having purpose to get a job. University is one of way to get success in future. People attend university to prepare career. Person has specific degree when he or she passed in university. Person has title in university is more interest to get job than person pass in general school. I thing university is one of bridge to get success.

To summarize, In my opinion, people attend university or college to get increasing knowledge, new experiences, and career preparation. All of reasons are only to get success in future.

Sentence: Specific mayor will change people to became person of specialist mayor.
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a verb, past tense
Suggestion: Refer to to and became

Sentence: For example, one person take mayor laws so he will became a lawyer man or a lawyer woman.
Description: The fragment person take mayor is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace take with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular

Sentence: People who be sign in university will get new knowledge and increasing knowledge.
Description: A WH-pronoun, nominative is not usually followed by a verb 'to be', infinitive or imperative
Suggestion: Refer to who and be

Sentence: In university, students are going to feel different about the method of learn in there, students will get new friends and they will get new habits.
Description: The token of is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to of and learn

Sentence: For example, students get new learning method in university.likewise, lecture gives lesson just every period unlike when students learn at elementary school, junior high school or senior high school that learn every day.
Description: The fragment that learn every is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace learn with verb, past tense