People believe that they should be able to keep all the money they earn and should not pay tax to the state To what extent do you agree or disagree

People believe that they should be able to keep all the money they earn and should not pay tax to the state. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

It is true that many people earn a lot of money from their profession and save it without giving contribution to government. While I accept that this may suit some society, I believe that citizens should pay tax as their responsibility to the country.

In general, most people do not have willingness to pay tax because of some reasons. Firstly, some society argue that they deserve to use all salary to fulfill their happiness and paying tax is not their obligatory. Secondly, many people do not know about tax, especially citizens who live in village or remote area, because government sometimes does not give maximal information, and as result they never give their contribution to help the state. Thirdly, decreasing trust to government becomes a big problem that cause people are not aware about tax. This case occurs because the nation cannot manage country’s income very well and finally many crimes appear, such as corruption and illegal business.

However, as a good society, they should pay tax because it is very important and gives a lot of benefits for people and nation. For some countries, tax becomes the biggest income to support many business activities and other needs. They use it to build infrastructures, for instance bridge, way, shopping centre, school, and building, in order that people can enjoy state’s facilities completely. Besides, money collected from citizens will be used to help poor family and reach prosperous life. There are many ways to help them and make their condition better than before. For example giving scholarship to children who want to continue their study or giving financial capital for someone who wants to create a small business. In Indonesia, sometimes some big companies which produce vital goods which is very needed by all people will get support from tax allocation by give them a subsidy, such as PT. Pertamina, PT. Telkom, PT. PLN, PT. Pupuk Sriwijaya, dan PT. Timah.

In conclusion, there are convincing arguments both for and against the nation weather should pay tax or not. In my opinion, government must spend a big effort to make society believe that they will control tax wisely and publish tax regulation to every region.

Sentence: Firstly, some society argue that they deserve to use all salary to fulfill their happiness and paying tax is not their obligatory.
Description: The fragment society argue that is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace society with societies

from tax allocation by give them a subsidy
from tax allocation by giving them a subsidy

In conclusion, there are convincing arguments both for and against
Description: pattern sentences. Don`t use it.