People naturally resist making changes in their lives. What kind of problems can this cause? What solutions can you suggest?

There is a common belief that individuals avoid any changes during their lifetime. This essay will discuss such problems, and suggest some solution for them.

It is accepted that living our lives without any changing is easy and comfortable. A good illustration of this fact is that, people do not resign from their unsatisfactory jobs, therefore, they are afraid of not find other work. Another reason of resistance to change something in their lives is that, people fear of public’s opinion and misunderstanding of their outlook on life. For example, people before making noticeable changes always doubt how other people will react on them. As a result of this, opinions of surroundings can prevent their actions. The best solution of this problem is to ignore public’s point of view. People should be more self-confident and independent from others’ opinion.

It is undeniable that people, who resist making changes often suffer from monotonous and uninspired lifestyle. A good idea for these people is to take holidays for new activities and find the hobbies and interests such as sport, reading, drawing, traveling. By doing this people would feel themselves energetic and enthusiastic, which, in terms, will help them to work efficiently and productively.

To draw the conclusion, we can surely say that it is up to everyone to decide whether he or she wants to resist any changes and prevent themselves from good chances or to enjoy every moment, which would never happen again in their lives.

Sentence: A good illustration of this fact is that, people do not resign from their unsatisfactory jobs, therefore, they are afraid of not find other work.
Description: The token of is not usually followed by a negator
Suggestion: Refer to of and not

More words wanted.

Need more sentence varieties.