People naturally resist making changes in their lives. What kind of problems can this cause? What solutions can you suggest?

It is known that all people always afraid of making big or even small changes in their lives. This can cause psychological and social problems. There are some examples of them and solutions that can be helpful.

Firstly, resisting of changes in people's lives can make them stressed or depressed. To avoid these they should communicate with people, who can help them. For example, visit a psychologist and do all things he suggest, like reading useful books or watch inspirational movies. This will lead people to start a new life and help to understand what exactly you expect from your life.

Secondly, for those, who hold out varieties, life becomes ordinary. They start to get tired from living. The best way to avoid this problem is to learn new things. For instance, travel more, start to read motivational books, meet active and enthusiastic people. As a result, person himself will move on and try to be fullfilled.

Lastly, those kind of people interrupt others around them of becoming more happy. The solution is to stop being pessimistic. In other words, to calm down, think of the world beauty or give a hand to the one, who is next to you, in making their dreams come true. By doing these people will be cheered up and motivated to reach new heights.

In my opinion, people should not resist because of being afraid. World is changing from day to day and if person stays the same, he will be rejected by society. People should try to move on and risk. That is what every successful person does.

Sorry to mark this essay late. For some reasons, the essay didn't go to our mail list.
Remind us by Contact us or simply comment your own essays next time if the essay is not evaluated in 24 hours.

Sentence: For example, visit a psychologist and do all things he suggest, like reading useful books or watch inspirational movies.
Description: The fragment he suggest , is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace suggest with verb, past tense

Sentence: As a result, person himself will move on and try to be fullfilled.
Error: fullfilled Suggestion: fulfilled