People nowadays put more emphasis on social skills. Some people believe that social skills are more important in addition to good qualification for job success. To what extent do you agree or disagree.

As human being we are sociable creatures and have developed many ways to communicate our messages, thoughts and feelings with others for better communication. Nowadays, when it comes to hold a job, in addition to good qualification social skills also play a key role more than ever before.

Undoubtedly, academic qualifications are required in many professions for example it is impossible to be a surgeon, scientist without having a relevant degree or qualification. But even though they require social skills to effectively perform their duties.

Nowadays, where job market is becoming increasingly competitive and sometimes there are hundreds of applicants for a single position in a company and employer wants the best. So only those will win this competition that has both good communication skills as well as required qualification.

Furthermore, there are several distinctive personal and professional advantages of having interpersonal qualities. For instance by developing this art of communication one can maintain a healthy relationship with friends and family. Even in once professional life an effective interaction with once boss, clients or colleagues can help a person to enhance the possibility of advancement and promotions in chosen profession.

To, put into nutshell, I pen down saying that I totally agree that social skills are really important along with the university qualification to survive in this highly competitive world. They are not only important for professional life but also give positive outlook to personal life.

Sentence: Even in once professional life an effective interaction with once boss, clients or colleagues can help a person to enhance the possibility of advancement and promotions in chosen profession.
Description: The fragment with once boss is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace once with adjective

Sentence: Nowadays, when it comes to hold a job, in addition to good qualification social skills also play a key role more than ever before.
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to qualification and social