People say that advertising encourages us to buy things we really do not need. Others say that advertisements tell us about new products that may improve our lives. Which viewpoint do you agree with? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answe

People say that advertising encourages us to buy things we really do not need. Others say that advertisements tell us about new products that may improve our lives. Which viewpoint do you agree with? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Everything has two sides and advertising is no exception. Many people say that commercials force people to buy things they would never buy if there were no commercials. Those who disagree point out that, that people have free will and they can unbiased decide whether to buy or not. Here, I am going to explain both sides of arguments.

Most people argue that almost both types of ads, either in printed form or electronic form, just show us products, that are currently available in the market. Moreover, they say that main intension of advertising is to teach consumers how to differentiate products and brands from others. Futhermore, we just get fresh information about modern and cool products, for example the new technology, which can improve efficiency in the workplace or household.

On the other hand, there are plenty of negative factors that are influenced by ads. For example, some people, especially eldery people, often are not able to recognise that ads just offer them products and when the advertisement says that their eyeglasses are the best according to Department of Health, then these older people do not see any reason why not to buy new glasses. Another category are children, who are influeced by ads mostly and are also mostly vulnerable because after they saw advertising an interesting toy, they begin to persuade their parents to buy it, they are mostly willing to use a cry to achieve their will. Therefore, some companies created special ads aimed only at children.

In conclusion, nowadays, the power of commercials is immense and some people still do not realise it, that is my opinbion. In addition, I tend to believe that some ads should be banned by law, because they can be, in certain circumstances very dangerous.

Sentence: Another category are children, who are influeced by ads mostly and are also mostly vulnerable because after they saw advertising an interesting toy, they begin to persuade their parents to buy it, they are mostly willing to use a cry to achieve their will.
Description: The fragment Another category is not usually followed by are
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace are with is

Sentence: For example, some people, especially eldery people, often are not able to recognise that ads just offer them products and when the advertisement says that their eyeglasses are the best according to Department of Health, then these older people do not see any reason why not to buy new glasses.
Error: recognise Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: eldery Suggestion: elder

Error: influeced Suggestion: influenced

Sentence: In conclusion, nowadays, the power of commercials is immense and some people still do not realise it, that is my opinbion.
Error: realise Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: opinbion Suggestion: opinion